Charities@Work bridges the corporate and nonprofit sectors in order to achieve greater social impact.
Charities@Work is comprised of four organizations that collectively serve as the cooperative voice for more than 2000 international, national, and local charities. Learn more about these partners here. Our purpose is to provide employers with an efficient way to enhance their employee engagement programs and initiatives and to respond to growing employee interest in a wider range of giving options. We can customize a employee engagement program to reflect the unique interests of your company and employees.
Charities@Work is here to help you and your employees become engaged with the charities they care about.
Charities@Work is one stop shopping for:
- Educational Information
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Best in class employee giving programs
// Why Choose Charities@Work?
- Fundraising costs remain very low.
- Charities @ Work will help with fiscal management that is best suited to the company’s culture and resources.
- The administrative burden in expanding a campaign is minimized.
- Charities@Work can provide printed and electronic campaign brochures, speakers and other materials.
- Charities @ Work can help evaluate your campaign structure and results.
- Local Campaign Support
- The campaign can provide employees with referrals to needed services and features increased employee involvement and ownership.
- Giving increases as more employees give more money to more groups.
- Employees’ diverse interests are represented.
- International, national and local federations offer employees the chance to support more than 2000 charities serving people in local communities, the U.S., and the world.
// Advisory Council Members
Spring A. Lacy, Co-Chair
Vice President, Corporate Engagement
Matthew Nelson, Co-Chair
Corporate Vice President, Corporate Responsibility, New York Life
New York Life
US Corporate Citizenship Lead
Head of Strategic Philanthropy
The Guardian Life Insurance Company
SVP and Manager of Community Support Programs
Corporate Social Responsibility Senior Manager, Education Programs
Tata Consultancy Services
Editor in Chief