Charities@Work Announces Speakers for Employee Engagement Summit – Press Releases on CSRwire.com
ALEXANDRIA, Va. , Apr. 18 /CSRwire/ – Charities@Work today announced speakers for the 2018 Summit on Employee Engagement. In its 17th year, this year’s Summit will be held on June 27-28, 2018 at PwC and NYU School of Law in New York City. This peer-to-peer event brings together corporate social responsibility (CSR) leaders from across the country to share the latest advances on employee engagement, workplace giving, and corporate citizenship to drive greater social impact.
This year, the two-day Summit offers a new preconference event:
- June 27: This exclusive pre-conference learning workshop is designed for new and emerging CSR professionals to network, asks questions, and gain insights to quickly take their careers to the next level. Limited to 30 participants; held at PwC.
- June 28: The Summit includes interactive and practical discussions on topics such as Innovative Approaches to Aligning Employee Engagement and Corporate Purpose, Improving Employee Engagement Impact through Partnerships, Engaging Harder to Reach Employees through Skills-Based Volunteering, and more. More than 100 CSR professionals are expected. Held at Vanderbilt Hall, NYU School of Law.
- Tim McClimon, Senior Vice President of Corporate Social Responsibility at American Express, and President of American Express Foundation
- Tiffany Calderon, Senior Manager, Best Buy Community Relations
- Michael Carren, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, The Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Michael Bzdak, Global Director of Employee Engagement and Global Community Impact, Johnson & Johnson
- Matthew Nelson, CVP Corporate Responsibility, New York Life Insurance Company
- Heather Loftkin Wright, Director, Responsible Business, PwC
- Peter Dudley, author, Corporate Social Responsibility Executive, most recently with Wells Fargo
- And more
Register before May 14 for the early bird rate and save $100: http://charitiesatwork.org/3BLregister
Charities@Work is made possible by the generous support of our sponsors. Thank you to Pre-Conference Sponsor PwC; Summit Networking Event Sponsor Wells Fargo; Gold Sponsors Best Buy, New York Life Insurance Company, and The Guardian Life Insurance Company; Silver Sponsors American Express and The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation; and Bronze Sponsors 3BL, Aetna, Group Sales, Inc., and Realized Worth.
Charities@Work bridges the corporate and nonprofit sectors to achieve greater social impact. Charities@Work is an alliance of four nonprofit organizations – America’s Charities, Community Health Charities, EarthShare and Global Impact – that collectively represent more than 3,000 of the leading health, environmental, international development, and community nonprofits making a difference in the U.S. and around the world today. These four nonprofits exist to facilitate interaction and partnerships between charities, companies, and their employees for meaningful outcomes and impact for all.