7 Helpful Resources to Improve Employee Engagement
Community Health Charities
Getting employees engaged in giving and volunteering positively impacts your community and company, all while building employee camaraderie. Although research shows employee engagement is declining, many companies are still seeing success engaging their employees – with some obtaining 100% participation rates. Here are some tools that can help you increase engagement and meet your social impact goals:
- CSR Center – expert advice from Microsoft, Marriott International, Zillow, Walmart, Capital One, and more – including how one company leveraged employee-centered corporate responsibility and achieved 100% participation.
- Health Resources from 1,500+ nonprofit partners to improve employee health and wellbeing
- Future of Workforce and Community Health Events to share best practices in improving employee and community health
- Volunteer tool – find opportunities by zip code or keyword
- Workplace giving platform — contact us for more information on giving opportunities
- Campaign and employee engagement tools – check out more than 50 tools and templates such as a year-round employee engagement calendar, health and wellness guide, volunteer on the spot guide, tips for leveraging employee resource groups, and much more
- Sign up for our newsletter
If you’d like to discuss your CSR strategies or access the tools and templates, email Amanda Ponzar or our resource center at email@example.com.
About Community Health Charities:
For more than 60 years, Community Health Charities has empowered individuals to make the world a better place, by raising awareness and resources for health and wellbeing. We are committed to building stronger, healthier communities together.