Charities@Work brings together corporate citizenship and engagement professionals to learn from each other and subject matter experts. The goal of the annual Summit is to provide a forum for learning and effective practice exchange.
2018 Charities@Work Summit
June 28 (Full day), 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Location: Greenberg Lounge at Vanderbilt Hall,
40 Washington Square South
New York, NY
The full-day Summit will explore challenges facing the CSR practitioner as you seek to balance the long- and short-term needs of diverse constituents with your company’s philanthropic and financial priorities to create even greater social impact. Interactive general sessions and break-outs address themes such as:
- Maximizing current events, employee activism, and inclusion in your workplace
- Improving employee engagement through innovative NGO partnerships and skills-based volunteering
- Leveraging CSR communication and marketing channels to tell your story
- Aligning employee engagement and corporate purpose
- Measuring and demonstrating the impact of your CSR efforts
- Integrating the latest workplace giving trends into your program
Your Summit experience includes breakfast and lunch. Continue building connections with your peers through the evening at a Networking Event sponsored by Wells Fargo.
Preconference Peer-Learning Workshop: SOLD OUT
June 27 (Half day), 1:00 PM – 5 :00 PM
300 Madison Avenue
New York, NY
Limited to 30 attendees, corporate professionals only.
This special half-day preconference workshop is especially designed for emerging leaders or those new to employee engagement or CSR. Build your peer network at this workshop exclusively for corporate professionals to interact directly with senior CSR leaders. Begin with an informal networking lunch, followed by candid exchange to share peer advice and professional practices, and leave with new relationships and insights to support you in your role. Attendees will shape the workshop in advance to address your questions about topics such as:
- Strategies and approaches that make a difference in your company’s employee engagement and CSR
- Skills, competencies, and savvy needed to be successful in your role
- Charting a career path in employee engagement
After the preconference workshop, all Summit registrants are invited to an informal networking gathering in Midtown.
Who Should Attend?
“I was proud to help create such a great conference.”
Charities@Work Advisory Council Former Chair and Senior Vice President and Manager of Team Member Philanthropy, Wells Fargo
The annual Charities@Work Summit is for corporate professionals only, including:
- Chief Giving or Community Impact Officers, Corporate Citizenship or Community Relations leaders, Vice Presidents of Philanthropy, Executive Directors of Corporate Foundation, etc. at all stages in their career
- Company leaders new to employee engagement and CSR or interested in enhancing emerging programs
- Technology partners or other company personnel who wish to attend as sponsors
At the audience’s request, participation is limited to employee engagement leaders from corporations only. Nonprofits, while being a valued member of this community, are unable to attend the 2018 Summit.
Please email us at email@example.com
Registration is open! Please use the online form to register and submit payment to reserve your spot at the 2018 Summit. Come back to this website or sign up to receive the latest updates for additional details on the program agenda and speakers.
|Standard Rate (On or after May 21, 2018)|
|One-Day Summit (June 28)
Includes full registration for Summit sessions, breakfast, lunch, and Networking Event.
|Preconference Peer-Learning Workshop and Summit (June 27 and 28): SOLD OUT Includes full Summit registration and special half-day preconference workshop designed for emerging leaders or those new to employee engagement (lunch provided). Spaced is limited to first 30 registrants.||$595|
If you prefer to register and submit payment via check, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our 2018 sponsors!
Pre-conference and Summit Networking Event Sponsors