Best Buy, Chevron, Cleveland Cavaliers, The Coca-Cola Company, Comcast, Marriott International, Johnson & Johnson, Starbucks and more to share insights, plus join attendees packing meals to help end global hunger
April 14, 2019, Alexandria VA — The Charities@Work 18th Annual Employee Engagement Summit June 12-13, 2019 in New York City just announced the initial speaker line-up. This year’s topics include a fireside chat: sparking social change without getting burned; the new frontiers in diversity and inclusion; integrating employee engagement and employee resource groups with CSR; and more.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Gina Rude, US Corporate Citizenship Manager at Accenture
- Tiffany Calderon, Senior Manager at Best Buy
- Alex Cunningham, Senior Advisor, Global Social Investment at Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
- Kevin Clayton, Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion and Community Engagement at the Cleveland Cavaliers Holding Company
- Lori George Billingsley, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, The Coca-Cola Company
- Jillian Mershon, Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships , Community Impact at Comcast
- Danielle Holly, CEO at Common Impact
- Nita Kirby, Director, Strategy at Cybergrants
- Michael Carren, Vice President and Head of Corporate Social Responsibility at Guardian Life Insurance
- Michael Bzdak, Ph.D., Executive Director, Global Community Impact at Johnson & Johnson
- Yezenia Ramos, Senior Manager of Employee Engagement for North America, Global Community Impact at Johnson & Johnson
- Erin Gollhofer, Global CSR Consultant at Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Anita Whitehead, Principal at KPMG, Corporate Citizenship Service Practice
- Jerome Tennille, Manager, Volunteerism at Marriott International
- Shilpa Nadhan, Manager, Social Impact at Marriott International
- Matthew Nelson, Corporate Vice President at New York Life Insurance
- Dezarie Mayers, Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility at Pfizer
- Heather Lofkin Wright, Responsible Business Leadership Director at PwC US
- Chris Jarvis, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer at Realized Worth
- Angela Parker, Co-Founder and CEO at Realized Worth
- Arlene De La Cruz, Assistant Managing Director, NYC Roastery, Starbucks
- Peter Dudley, Author, CSR expert, and former SVP at Wells Fargo
Since last year’s Emerging Leaders preconference sold out quickly, this year’s Summit is offering two pre-conference tracks: professional development for emerging CSR leaders plus a new “shark tank” for seasoned CSR professionals to tackle tough challenges such as increasing employee engagement and participation and measuring tangible impact.
The preconference includes a volunteer activity packing 10,000 meals with Rise Against Hunger led by Dezarie Mayers, Senior Manager of Corporate Responsibility at Pfizer, Inc. who leverages these opportunities to engage employees and demonstrate tangible impact at Pfizer.
The Summit is led by an advisory council of top social impact leaders, chaired by Michael Carren of Guardian Life Insurance. Preconference and Summit registration before April 30 is discounted $100 with code EARLYBIRD19: https://charitiesatwork.org/
This summit is made possible thanks to generous sponsors:
- Guardian Life
- Best Buy, Comcast, New York Life, Realized Worth
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Chevron U.S.A. Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Cybergrants, 3BL Media
- KIND Snacks, Pfizer
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charities@Work (Charities at Work) bridges the corporate and nonprofit sectors to achieve greater social impact. Charities@Work is an alliance of three nonprofit organizations – Community Health Charities, EarthShare and Global Impact – that collectively represent more than 3,000 of the leading health, environmental, international development, and community nonprofits making a difference in the U.S. and around the world today. These nonprofits exist to facilitate interaction and partnership between charities, companies, and their employees for meaningful outcomes and impact for all.
To read the full press release please visit http://www.csrwire.com/press_releases/41879-First-Round-of-Speakers-Announced-for-18th-Annual-Employee-Engagement-Summit