The Agenda for the 2019 Summit
2019 Charities@Work Summit, June 12-13, 2019
The Westin New York at Times Square
Day 1: Preconference
Wednesday, June 12 | 1PM-7:30PM
1-4:30PM Preconference Session
- Track 1: Emerging Leaders: Find out what it takes to succeed in social impact and employee engagement, hear bombs and brilliance from senior leaders, learn how to get results that matter to your CEO and advance in your career. Network and enjoy candid conversations.
- Track 2: Seasoned Professionals: Bring your toughest, impossible challenges for our “Shark Tank” to solve. From increasing employee engagement and participation to measuring CSR to demonstrating the business benefit for social impact, no topic is taboo and nothing is off the table.
4:30-5:30PM Rise Against Hunger meal packing volunteer activity
- Join us to roll up your sleeves and package up to 10,000 meals to help end hunger.
- An extra drink ticket for the reception will be given to those who volunteer.
5:30-7PM Private networking Reception, at STK
Day 2: Summit
Thursday, June 13 | 8AM – 7PM
The full-day Summit digs deep into the most pressing challenges facing today’s CSR professionals. Interactive sessions and break-outs cover topics such as employee activism, increasing engagement, measuring impact, innovative partnerships, and more.
8AM-4:30PM Summit Program
- Social impact strategy
- Diversity and inclusion is a team sport
- Integrating CSR and employee engagement
- Changing Sides: How nonprofit expertise helps CSR be more effective
- The Intersectionality of Citizenship: Where CSR and D&I Meet
- Spotlights on successful programs
- Trends and research
5PM-7PM Private Networking Reception, at Starbucks Reserve Roastery