Charities@Work brings together corporate citizenship and employee engagement professionals to learn and network, share promising practices, discuss the latest trends, and create greater social impact together.
2019 Charities@Work Summit, June 12-13, 2019
The Westin New York at Times Square
Day 1: Wednesday, June 12 Pre-Conference, 1PM-7:30PM
- Track 1: Emerging Leaders: Find out what it takes to succeed in social impact and employee engagement, hear bombs and brilliance from senior leaders, learn how to get results that matter to your CEO and advance in your career. Network and enjoy candid conversations.
- Track 2: Seasoned Pros: Bring your toughest, impossible challenges for our “Shark Tank” to solve. From increasing employee engagement and participation to measuring CSR to demonstrating the business benefit for social impact, no topic is taboo and nothing is off the table.
4:30-5:30PM: Rise Against Hunger volunteer activity
5:30-7:30PM Networking Reception
Day 2: Thursday, June 13 Summit, 8AM-5PM
Who Should Attend?
The annual Charities@Work Summit is for corporate professionals only, including:
- Chief Giving or Community Impact Officers, Corporate Citizenship or Community Relations leaders, Vice Presidents of Philanthropy, Executive Directors of Corporate Foundation, etc. at all stages in their career
- Company leaders new to employee engagement and CSR or interested in enhancing emerging programs
- Technology partners, consultants and vendors who wish to attend as sponsors
At the audience’s request, participation is limited to employee engagement leaders from corporations only. Nonprofits, while being a valued member of this community, are unable to attend. Save $100 with early bird code “EARLYBIRD19” by April 30. *Schedule and speakers subject to change.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org